I've finally gotten Taigen sit still long enough so I could take his picture. Many of you have emailed and said you wanted to see the goatee. There was a peek at it on the video of Taigen reading Charlotte's Web to the kids, but here is an official front view. You've also asked if I like it. I do, but the kids keep asking him to shave it off. They can be brutally honest.
5 comments:
Buddy's had his for over 5 years now, and I can't imagine him without it. Our babies like to rub their foreheads on it...it's funny. Looks good.
OK...you've proven your manhood, now you can shave it off!
...in case you don't know who made that comment...it's your buther!
I love you TJ! ;o)
I like it Taigen. Ed has one that he is threatening to shave. I say no. His mom hates it though. She can't understand why I like it. Hi Crystal. Keep on posting those great pics and stories. I love them!
Pam Dunbar
So good to hear from you Mrs. Dunbar! I'm glad you like the goatee. I'd love to see Dr. Dunbar's! Thank you for visiting us here on the web. We're going to enjoy two days of celebration with the kids. I'll be sure to post pics.
Post a Comment