Sunday, December 7, 2008

Post-Birthday Bummer!

Poor Marshall fought a headache all day on Saturday. He started complaining about it around late morning. By the afternoon he had developed a fever and was looking pale. Poor guy. In the middle of the night, his fever had spiked. I gave him medicine hoping it would help. It was not to be. He cried out at 4:45am and I went in to feel him. He was very hot. After I gave him more Advil, he went back to sleep and I went in to inform Taigen that Marshall and I would not be able to go to church. It's a rare thing indeed for one of us to miss church, but I didn't want Marshall to share whatever it was he had with the rest of our congregation.

He had a very laid-back day filled with lots of snuggles, books, listening to Anne of Green Gables, working on a craft, taking a long bath and even watching Lady and the Tramp. He was looking much better by bedtime. Praise the Lord.

No comments: