I've been enjoying it all afternoon from the comforts of my heated home. To my surprise the birds have been at the feeder all day!
Our deck is covered again. You'd never know I shoveled it yesterday. I found it funny that the snow is so wet and sticky that it is clinging to the decorative, spinning "thingy" Dad and Cathy gave us to hang up in our yard (what would you call this?).
The Christmas program is tentatively rescheduled for next Sunday evening depending on who all is still in town that is in the program and what the weather is like. There is another (smaller) storm scheduled for Christmas eve! I'm hoping to be able to do it this year, but in the meantime, I get in an extra week's worth of practice. Whew!
1 comment:
Well, I am really "missing" it this year aren't I? Haha! At least you will have a White Christmas. I can only dream about it...and that is enough for me! :)
Post a Comment