I was examining Shaylen's stuffed zebra and I noticed a small tear in its neck. Taigen told her that they needed to go and trade it for another one. They took off again for the toy department while Marshall and I looked in another section. Apparently she had contemplated her choice in gifts and changed her mind considerably because when she and Taigen rounded the corner to where Marshall and I were, she also had a huge stuffed dog, just like Marshall's. It was hilarious. They were so elated over their dogs and just about as elated to purchase it by themselves! They have been playing with them ever since. Shaylen's dog is named "Ruff" and Marshall's is named Cadillac (after Dad's dog in CO). The dogs are just about as big as they are, but not too big that they can't sleep with them.
Thanks Uncle Kyle, Eli and Quinten!
1 comment:
Oh, those ARE super cute. I can see why they were sooo excited! :)
Post a Comment