Monday, February 4, 2008

Outside Fun

It's hard to believe on a day like today (snowy) that just last week the kids were able to go outside after a grocery run and ride their scooters in the driveway for a bit. My dad and stepmom got these for the kids for their birthday.

Until last week they have only been able to ride around in the kitchen and basement. They are a huge hit. They work so well for the kids because of the three-wheel feature. It makes them feel like big kids even though their balance isn't quite where it needs to be for "big-kid" scooters.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure do love those cute sweaters! ;) What great photos! :)

The Coffee Press said...

I do too. You wouldn't believe the compliments they get when we go out!

I just took a picture of both of them in their sweaters so that I can give a copy to your mom. I haven't downloaded it from my camera yet, so I'm hoping it turned out.