Friday, February 22, 2008

My Cup Runneth Over

I cannot believe that I am able to post this already! God is overwhelmingly good to us...but you already knew that! We have found a house and our offer has been accepted. We are praising the Lord that we have been able to complete this last puzzle piece of our transition down to the Dover area.

We looked at this house yesterday, put in a low offer at around noon. They countered back within two hours (from Oregon), we countered and they accepted, and all by about four o'clock. It went so fast. We got a great deal on the house!

Thank you so much for your prayers. As of right now, we close on March 31st for both homes.

10 comments:

Becbud said...

Congratulations! It's beautiful! The Lord is Good! I've discovered, as I'm sure you will, that kitchen counter-bars come in handy with kids!

Matt Liz Smith said...

How beautiful! It would be great for candles in every window like they do in the east. =) God is the great provider.

The Coffee Press said...

I agree! The counter area is going to be perfect for bkft and lunch for M&S. Liz, I have candles for that very thing. We did it this year and it looked so awesome from the road. I can only imagine how nice it will look with this house too. Good idea!

We are still in shock at God's goodness!

Janelle said...

Wow! What a nice looking house. The Lord sure had something wonderful saved for you. What a blessing.

Anonymous said...

wow! beautiful,guys! what an encouragement to see the provision of the Lord on your behalf...He loves us, doesn't He?

Anonymous said...

it's just lovely...we're so thrilled for you!

Anonymous said...

What a joy! Your waiting upon God has produced the fruit of joy!We are so glad fo you, and look forward to a visit with you! :o) our love to all of you...
m & m "j"

The Coffee Press said...

We can't wait to have you over. I know there is a big pull for you in MA, but you're always welcome.

Things aren't all set YET, but it's getting there. Keep praying!

Jason Pileggi said...

Methinks that we might be able to come visit for a whole week and all of us might not even see each other during that time because the place is so big! No, really though, it looks quite nice indeed, very agreeable - we're very happy for you guys and we can't wait to break it in!

The Coffee Press said...

Ha! Ha! Very funny Jason. Unfortunately, you have to EAT when you come to visit. There is no kitchen in the guest room. So unless you want to feast off juice and granola bars, you'll have to be friendly and come down to the main part of the house.