Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another Showing...Hooray!

We had another showing today that was scheduled for 2:45. Taigen called me at 12:00 and said that they had bumped up the showing time to 1:30. We blitzed through lunch and hurriedly cleaned up.

The house was ready and we (the kids and I) were walking through checking everything before we took off when the realtor showed up with her client. It was 1:00! Gasp! They were early! I'm so thankful that I was done picking things up.

The realtor insisted that we stay. She didn't want me to have to take the kids outside on such a cold day.

They (the realtor and one guy) stayed for about 15 minutes and commented on how nice the house was. The guy said he had two young children (2 yrs. & 4 yrs.). The house would be perfect for him then, right? Hopefully he could see that the house has lots of room to play. He asked about where the property boundaries were. (Maybe he was thinking of the nice backyard that would be perfect for his two kids!)

I thought the showing went well. They seemed positive. When they went outside the realtor took out our disclosure sheet and the client took a brochure from our box. They chatted briefly before they left. Hopefully we'll get an offer or at least good feedback sometime soon!

If all else fails (you knew this was coming...) my house is spotless AGAIN.

No comments: