Saturday, February 16, 2008

Take Two Showings and Call Me In the Morning

I know you all just love to clean when you're sick, right? I got the flu bug on Thursday and it hit me like a Mack truck. Bletch. Taigen was a sweetheart and put me to bed as soon as he got home and made me stay there all day yesterday. Today, I wasn't so lucky. I had to clean.

Friday, we got a call from our realtor. We got a low offer from the guy who looked at our house on Tuesday and we countered. He wanted to come back with his family today before they accepted or rejected our counter. That's good! Shortly after that call, Craig called back and said that he had another couple wanting to look at our house today.

After Taigen attended our church's Valentine's Day banquet (by himself, poor guy), he came home and cleaned. I got up this morning and cleaned a bit more. We had a showing at 11 (this lasted about 20 minutes) and a showing at 1:30 (which lasted about a half an hour). The second couple and their realtor split to go and get some lunch and will reconvene at 3:00 to hopefully agree to our counter. Wouldn't it be nice if we sold our house today? It would sure make me feel better! I am currently sipping my glass of 7-Up and thinking to myself that I might need to disinfect the computer. Yuck.

Well, if all else fails, my house is spotless (but maybe not germ free) once again!

No comments: