With four pieces of different colored sidewalk chalk, two rocks and two toddlers, you can create a game in your driveway...or, at least we have.
I drew several circles on the ground, one inside each other, and then drew several rectangles off to the side. Marshall and Shaylen then stand in the rectangles and toss the rock gently to see if it can land in one of the circles. (Just imagine Skee Ball) Today the kids dubbed the game "Poss-A-Meena" after a march/chant they do periodically around the house. Don't ask me what it means or where they got it. I'm still scratching my head over it.
Nevertheless, the kids get tons of enjoyment from the game. Shaylen has taken up hopping to the circles in order to retrieve her rock and I caught her in flight.
As you might have already guessed, it doesn't take much to amuse these munchkins.
2 comments:
Fantastic "action" shot!
I got four others that were hilarous too! She is fun to watch.
Post a Comment