This song has been one of Marshall's favorites for a long time. He loves singing it over and over. It had a huge debut into our family a while back and then it petered out. This week it has made a comeback into our "Most Requested Songs" list. Here are the words to the song:
Oh, I'm traveling on the Hallelujah Line!
On the good ol' Gospel Train! (Choo-Choo!)
I am on the right track and I never will go back,
To the station of sin again.
I need no fare, I'm traveling on a pass.
Tis the blood for sinners slain. (Choo-Choo!)
I am traveling on the Hallelujah Line!
On the good ol' Gospel Train! (Choo-Choo!)
(*Note: some of you might hear a slight differentiation with the words (i.e. "hallelujah" is "halleyulah" and "blood" is "bladder". Please try to refrain from laughing out loud in your offices!)
2 comments:
I just love your videos!
So glad YOU do! We always have fun recording them!
Post a Comment