Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Invasion of Playmobil

There are several things that the kids own that I thoroughly enjoy. When parents sometimes email me and ask for ideas for gifts I always list off these things: books, audiobooks, Playmobil and Legos. Between all four of these, my kids never get bored. (Well, I guess I've trained them to never tell me that they are "bored." They know I have a whole slew of chores for them should they happen to mention it...)

The past few years the kids have been accumulating quite a collection of all. Two years ago seemed to be the year for audiobooks. Last year the kids got a ton of Legos and also acquired Taigen's old collection. This year has definitely been a Playmobil year. And as you can see, they have taken over my living room! I just wish many of you could come sneak in my house and listen to the dialogue between the Playmobil figures. They all have names and personalities and Marshall & Shaylen remember them all. It's hilarious to listen to.


I promise you...this is not posed. They were carrying on quite the conversation of what they would like to get for Christmas!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Playmobiles!!! They were Holly and Matt's absolute favorite toys.

Matt said...

Looks like the good ol' days!