Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Duds

I just had to post pictures of the kids from this Sunday morning. They put on their new Christmas duds from Grandma Sherry and just looked so nice. Tonight was the Christmas program entitled From the Cradle to the Cross. Almost everyone is involved in the program including the 2's & 3's Sunday School class, the 4's & 5's children's choir, the 1st-6th grade children's choir, the teen girls, ladies' ensemble, brass group, string trio, flutes, piano & organ, and several readers. It's a wonderful program and we were delighted to have many visitors in the service including our sweet neighbors across the street! What a special treat to have them there!

Marshall and Shaylen's group sang three songs. I was so proud of them. I would've snapped up pictures throughout the whole thing, but I'm the children's choir director and also in the choir, so I was running to and fro and couldn't. You'll just have to take my word when I say that they did a great job and their voices were so sweet and clear.
This is my favorite one! I took it just before church.
I could just gobble them up!
 
This one shows just how tall they are getting! It's amazing! Tall and wonderful inside and out.
This one was taken at church at the front of our auditorium.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a couple of cuties!

Grammie in Alaska said...

I can't believe it. 8 years old and so precious! I love the outfits. What's even more special is the kids that are in them. You look good enough to eat. Yum, yum. Can't wait to see you again.