While the kids didn't have lessons throughout the summer, they still took a little time here and there to practice and keep up what they learned the past nine months. Shaylen played "Jesus Shall Reign" last week...
...and Marshall played "Be Still My Soul" this week. They both are doing a great job with the piano and I'm so thankful for their willingness to use their talents for ministry.
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you both. You both played your songs beautifully. Love the triads.
xo Grandma Sherry
Very nicely done, both of you. Keep up the wonderful work. You will be concert pianists some day if you continue to do this well. Grammie in Alaska brags about you and your music talent from the Lord all the time. Sorry it took me so long to listen to these. I am dreadfully behind. I love you so much and am so proud of you both.
Post a Comment