Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to Taigen!

We were all so excited for this special day to come up! The kids and I asked Taigen for his requests for what to eat for dinner and what he wanted for dessert. What would it be? Steak? Chicken? And for dessert? Cheesecake? Kentucky Derby Pie? Cookie Dough? Whatever he wanted, that's what we would try to prepare. It was his special day!

Taigen's final decision came down to Monster Cookies. Of course the kids wanted to help make it because that meant they could lick the beaters. Even I know that's what they mean when they ask, "Can we help?" It makes a tremendous amount of cookies so really I don't mind if they lick some.

Taigen's special day came. I got him a new book that he had been wanting and the kids got him ladder ball to play in the yard. It was something he had been wanting. It's harder to play than it looks! Trust me!

Happy (38th) Birthday, Babe! We love you!

No comments: