Wednesday, August 24, 2011

They're On A Roll

A while ago, I was cleaning when I came across a bunch of old fax paper. It must've been from a long time ago because I could not think of any fax machine within our possession at church or school that had paper like that. They all used regular copy paper sheets. Knowing they would not be used for anything else, I turned them over to the twins instead of pitching them, and let their imaginations run. And run they did. They have created and colored and cut and pasted to their hearts content! I just had to take some pictures of their most recent creations and post them here.



This is Shaylen's rendition of me. Hilarious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome idea! At work, I've started to use the unused backs of documents (non confidential ones, of course). I print them on my printer, then copy the number of copies I need. Saves paper! You done good...and LOVE the artwork! xo

Jennifer said...

I love the artwork. Great idea!