a unique blend of news and humor to perk up your day
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name
This past Wednesday night, Marshall had the opportunity to play again in church. He chose "All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name." He did a wonderful job and we are so thankful for his willingness to serve in this way.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Marshall, you have improved so much since you've left in December. This was a beautiful rendition of All Hail.... I'm very proud of you. Grandma Sherry
What a beautiful job you did Buddy. I am so glad you are willing to play in church. I can't wait to watch your progress and hear you again at about 16 years old. Sooo sweet!
2 comments:
Marshall, you have improved so much since you've left in December. This was a beautiful rendition of All Hail.... I'm very proud of you. Grandma Sherry
What a beautiful job you did Buddy. I am so glad you are willing to play in church. I can't wait to watch your progress and hear you again at about 16 years old. Sooo sweet!
Post a Comment