Tuesday, March 8, 2011

They're Coming!

We are rejoicing that our friends Jason and Joni have a contract on their house! We are so thankful for this next step in their lives. Please continue to pray that everything falls into place with the buyer so that everything can progress.

Jason and Joni were up here two Saturdays ago so that they could go house shopping. We were able to watch the kids for them. Marshall and Shaylen were really looking forward to it. The kids were SO good. Not only were they well behaved, but they cleaned up after themselves so that I wasn't scurrying around cleaning up the wake of four tornadoes (Lily doesn't make a mess!).

We, as well as our church family, are eager to have them in the area. I'm sure Jason and Joni are looking forward to a shorter commute and more time together as a family.

By the way, Joni's new little baby girl is due in March. When she comes, we don't know, but as you can imagine, we're praying that Jason would be home when the Grand Event arrives. We want to be sure he is present and not having to fight rush hour traffic in order to get home in time.

3 comments:

js said...

Yeah! I love how Lily is lounging on Marshall. :) He is very sweet with the little ones. I remember how excited he was to hold her after she was born.

Unknown said...

How exciting! I can't wait to have them at the church. Love the picture. Super cute.

Grammie in Alaska said...

It must be the month for contracts since Stephanie and Steve have one on their house as well. I am so glad for them both. I will pray that all goes smoothly, especially the delivery of their new precious bundle. Did they decide on a new house??? Is it possibly across ther street from you? Wouldn't that be special?!