Friday, June 4, 2010

Pastors/Wives Memorial Day Fellowship

Two years ago we were able to have some pastors/wives and their kids over to our house for a picnic. We had such a great time with all of them. For some reason, we were not able to do it last year, but earlier on in this year we determined to do it.

We had a smaller group this year (only 32), but the day was beautiful and I think everyone enjoyed sitting in the shade and talking. The teens threw a football and frisbee around and the little kids were running around, playing freeze-tag or entertaining themselves in whatever way they deemed best.

I promised the pastors and wives that I would not post any incriminating photos of them (especially the ones of them playing a silly relay game that Taigen came up with), but I did NOT promise to not post photos of their kids!

We're so thankful for the wonderful day we had and the encouragement from our friends.

No comments: