aren't made quite the same way, some of them will still work for her. They smelled very musty, so I handwashed them. I didn't want to throw them in the dryer (didn't want them to last for 30+ years only to be destroyed by me), so I figured that I would hang them up to dry. When I got done I laughed at how funny it all looked to have itty-bitty dresses, skirts, cardigans and hats hanging on my laundry line.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
A Bit of Little Laundry
aren't made quite the same way, some of them will still work for her. They smelled very musty, so I handwashed them. I didn't want to throw them in the dryer (didn't want them to last for 30+ years only to be destroyed by me), so I figured that I would hang them up to dry. When I got done I laughed at how funny it all looked to have itty-bitty dresses, skirts, cardigans and hats hanging on my laundry line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute! I hope she enjoys playing with all those cute outfits.
I think that is the sweetest most funnest thing!!
Jen
Post a Comment