Those of you who read the blog frequently know that Marshall and Shaylen love their teenage babysitter Ellen. Currently she is away at violin "camp" (of sorts). Actually it is more glorified than that. She has to audition for it and only a select few get to attend. This is the second year that she gets to go. She's that good. She'll be away for two weeks so I thought it would be a good idea for the kids to write her to let her know they missed her.Janelle had given us some African animal stamps a long time ago so I got those out, put aprons on the kids and allowed them to stamp to their hearts' content.
The results were two very cute cards and two very inky kids! It was messy but so much fun. I'm sure Ellen will love receiving them.Speaking of Janelle...she's heading home from Zambia on Saturday!!! Her flight will arrive on Sunday afternoon at 1:30. Pray for safe travels. I cannot wait to see her and neither can Marshall and Shaylen. It's been a long time and they're ready to be "loved to pieces."
1 comment:
I can't wait to see you! I am crying just thinking about it. ;) I will call you guys on Sunday so you know I am in.
Post a Comment