I had volunteered a while back to help with the academic testing of some home-schoolers for this week. I'm qualified to do so since I am a certified teacher, so all I needed to do was submit my credentials and acquire a tester number. It worked out really well. There is quite a large group of home-schoolers around here and it's cheaper for them/us to test them as a body rather than individually. Community Baptist Church in Rochester graciously allowed us to use their facilities again this year and I was able to get the K-5 testing group done in a day!
Taigen and I decided that we didn't feel it necessary to test Marshall and Shaylen for K-5
this year, so they got to stay home and do school. Taigen got to try his hand at substituting.
The kids enjoyed having Daddy in for a day and I think Daddy enjoyed it too! This week they've been learning about "What To Do On Vacation." Monday they discussed going out to the west to places like Cheyenne, WY where the indians lived. Can you tell that they loved their project?
No comments:
Post a Comment