We've had a busy past couple of days. On Friday we had our Valentine's banquet at church and it was a huge success. One of our deacons and wife planned the whole thing out and they did a tremendous job. It was a French theme, complete with a French menu. The food was delicious. We were honored to have Dr. and Gracie Endean come down and speak to us. They were such a blessing and I think our church folks enjoyed seeing them again.On Sunday the Pee Wee class sang the song that they had been working on. Marshall was a bit nervous, but went up and sang anyway. Shaylen had on a beautiful velvety blue dress that was handed down to her. I don't know who gave her this one (maybe the Gauthiers or McIlwaines?). Regardless, she looked like a million bucks and was so cute singing up there. I'm glad Taigen recorded it so I can enjoy it later and so can you.
Grandma Rutledge had her hip surgery and is recovering nicely. She is so glad to have it over with. Please continue to pray for her to get her strength back. She is eager to get home. (Plus, she's probably having withdrawal issues since she can't see this blog where she is! She's probably my biggest fan.)
1 comment:
Marshall and Shaylen,
Auntie Janelleee is bursting with pride all the way from Africa! :D Great job singing!!! I think I will teach this song to my Sunday School kids. They would like it. I just taught them 123 Jesus Loves Me and they really like it!
I love you to Zambia and back!
Post a Comment