Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More NH Road Terms & Other News

On our way home from church tonight, we hit a pothole. It was big enough to jostle the kids a bit in their carseats and Marshall piped up from the back, "What was that?!?"

I said, "It was a pothole."

Silence. "Is that where pots go?"

I thought I would start off this post with a bit of humor. On a totally different note, please pray for dear Grandma Rutledge. She is having hip replacement surgery tomorrow morning. Obviously, she is NOT looking forward to it, but hopefully this will alleviate some of the pain she's been experiencing and will free her up to do the things she loves. We would appreciate your prayers for her and I'm sure she will too. Many thanks.

1 comment:

js said...

Too bad everything isn't as logical as it sounds. :) Too cute!

Praying for Grandma R.