Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today is the Day

Is there really any good reason why NOT to?

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Yes. An uninformed vote is worse than no vote. And some people in our country are woefully uninformed.

Otherwise, I agree - go vote!

The Coffee Press said...

You're absolutely right, Alicia! Unfortunately, those that are uninformed or MISinformed shouldn't vote. Those that are misinformed place too much trust in the media and the vast, ridiculous forwards on email that come plowing through. Why do they blindly believe these things and never research them on their own?

OR (as I have read from some vocal Christians)they have justified their decisions even though they are Biblically and morally inaccurate. They completely take a variable out of their decison(abortion) so that they are "not guilty." (Insert major eye roll!) I shake my head!

While I'm not thrilled with either candidate, there are Biblical principles that McCain/Palin support and therefore, they have my vote.

Anonymous said...

I agree people just understand the voting issues at all.

Becbud said...

Well, we tried, and we are once again reminded that the Lord is in control and His will be done.