I wanted to show these pictures of Shaylen from the Sunday morning before we left for vacation in CO. Aunt Karen had purchased this outfit for Shaylen, and the first really cold morning we had this fall, she wore it. The really neat thing though, was the hair bow that Karen had made while they were here on vacation. Isn't it perfect? Of course, Shaylen looked like a million bucks and our dear older ladies in the church enjoyed oohing and aahing over her outfit! Thanks Aunt Karen.

5 comments:
Very cute! I can't wait for Sophia to grow a little more hair to do braids with and wear fancy hair bows in. :) Your kids are getting SO big and they're still cute as anything.
Thanks Laura. I'll take that as a huge compliment since you look at such a cute bug every day! I love seeing all the pictures on your blog.
Do you remember Shaylen's little bitty piggies on the top of her head when she was small? I miss those! Now we're dealing with tangles and tears (but thankfully not too often) and gobs of hair. It's fun to dress them up.
Love the bow, I wonder if that is something that I could make.
You definitely could Wendy! It's as easy as sewing a thread through one side of a ribbon and then pulling it to make a circle. There are tons of pics on the web that would show you step by step. Karen found the ribbon, the barrettes and the ladybug button all at JoAnn's. She also taught me how to make those curly ribbon bows. What fun!
So, so cute! Love you Shaylen!
Post a Comment