Monday, August 18, 2008

Hand Update

Some of you have been asking about my hand and the tendon nodule. It's a bit discouraging to report that at this point, the lump is still there! It is extremely tender. I expected that the soreness would be gone by now along with the lump, but I have no good news to report.

The doctor recommended massaging it several times a day, which I have done faithfully with much wincing, but it hasn't seemed to decrease the size at all. Would you please continue to pray for this? Now instead of mild pain when pressure was added, there is a dull ache at all times (unless I take Advil) and wincing pain when I grab anything.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I wanted to let you know what's been going on so that you can be in prayer. Please specifically pray that this can be resolved by September. The college girls have already returned to their respective schools (that subtracts two pianists from our church) and September is when choir picks up again. My piano responsibilities are about to increase.

3 comments:

The Coffee Press said...

Thank you friend!

Jess and Matt said...

Yikes! You are in my prayers!!

The Coffee Press said...

Thank you guys! Post an update on how you're doing on your blog. I'm dying to know!