
Marshall and Shaylen were all wound up today. It was probably because Daddy was home! Shaylen was climbing up on the couch and rolling off. As she was doing it, she was singing Pooh's Stoutness Exercise song. It was quite funny. I said, "Are you doing your stoutness exercises?" To which Marshall proceeded to

exercise with her. He jumped in place 20 times, then 30, then 50, then 80 and finally 100 times.
Then the contest turned into a high jumping contest and I decided to break out the camera. This was hilarious! The kids would wait until my camera gave the go-ahead and then they would jump as high as they could while I attempted to capture it mid-air. Then they would run to me and say, "Can I see, Mama?" Don't you just love digital cameras?
They had a blast, and exercised in the process.
2 comments:
Too cute! Way to wear them out.
Let's just say they slept VERY well that night.
Post a Comment