Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First SNAC

What's a SNAC you say? SNAC stands for Sunday Night After Church. We invited the teens from our church over to our house for the first ever SNAC activity. We had such a wonderful time with them. We would have had more but Trinity Christian School in Concord had their graduation Sunday afternoon so a couple of our kids couldn't make it.

If I can base my conclusion off of some of the comments the parents have made, the teens had a wonderful time. I know we sure did! We had pop, ice cream sundaes and monster cookies. Taigen had several games lined up and most of them played with great enthusiasm! It's definitely something we need to do again.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You were brave to serve that kind of food on a white carpet. :) Glad fun was had by all. I know my little brothers used to love SNAC nights too.

The Coffee Press said...

Well, Laura, if you saw the CONDITION of the white carpet, you would realize that I had absolutely no concerns. Any stains the teens could have put in would match the existing ones.

The living room gets far too much traffic for it to stay pristine white. We'd love to replace it now, but we'll have to wait. Maybe next year's tax returns?