Monday, July 9, 2012

More Basement Progress

The last time I posted about the basement I said it was looking more and more like a blank slate. Well, today I can gladly report that it is looking like a slate with a carefully placed closet & wall. I want to emphasize the "carefully" part because the walls that existed before didn't resemble anything remotely labeled "carefully placed." Ugh.

Dale & Taigen have been working hard in the basement and we're so excited that the new walls are in as well as a storage closet that will hide the main water & septic pipes. This closet will eventually house our freezer (that is currently in the garage), file cabinet, paint cans, as well as shelves to store some of the kids toys. The doors are in the garage, waiting to be hung when the time comes.

I'm so proud of the work that Taigen has done on this job. It is looking fantastic.

Closet from the side (you can see how far those septic pipes stick out)


Closet from the front (freezer will go on the left under the window)

New basement walls. I love how it will hide the Inspirational Sports Sayings wallpaper. UGLY!

No comments: