Friday, August 3, 2012

Keepin' Her Outta Trouble

My Mom was able to come for a visit at the end of July. She hadn't been here in two years so we were long overdue in seeing each other. She was only going to be here for just over a week so we made the most of it.

I did try to keep her out of trouble by putting her to work helping with the doll party (she helped me keep my sanity), but eventually I had to let her outside to play with the kids. I was inside and heard a lot of hootin' and hollerin' so I went outside to see what was taking place.

You give them an inch...

...and they take away your kids toys!

Just kidding. The Green Machine is made for bigger kids too, or for those (*ahem) kids at heart.  I think Grammie almost toppled over on a few turns, but she eventually got the hang of it. Marshall and Shaylen thought it was SO cool that Grammie could ride their toy.

No comments: