Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Colder Weather

Every Fall, we attempt to keep the heat off as long as possible (or as long as bearable). And, since we currently have a ban on "Drill, Baby Drill," (Okay...that probably opened up a HUGE political can of worms, but please don't start a discussion on it...*insert sigh, half grin, and eyeroll from me*...I don't have time for that kind of thing), I don't see oil prices going down any time soon. So, we layer and postpone the inevitable.

I must've made some passing comment on Facebook about the cold, because shortly thereafter, the kids got these wonderful vests from my mother in law, Sherry, to help them stay warm during these chilly Fall days. Isn't she thoughtful?

The kids look so cute and grown-up! (*sniff, sniff*) Thank you Grandma Sherry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them in these vests - and there's still room to grow (which was what I was going for). Hope they get a lotta use from them, and that they'll stay warm. xo