This, my friends, is heaven on a plate. I decided to make these delectable delights for dessert this coming Sunday afternoon. I have a feeling Taigen is going to have to show some restraint because these look very tempting, and we all know he has a weakness for cookie dough. These are Cookie Dough Truffles. Yes. Truffles. That would be chocolate dipped cookie dough (minus the eggs...it's held together with butter, sweetened condensed milk, and lotsa love). Believe it or not, they were super easy to make too. I got the recipe here. I decided to dip them in milk chocolate and then pretty them up with drizzles of white chocolate. I had so much fun! Don't you all just want to come on over and try some for yourself?
3 comments:
Beautiful - and look YUM-O!!!!
Um, yeah! Is there a good reason why you're so far away from me??
Soooo, can you bring "heaven on a plate" and "sin in a bowl" to the same function? Seems like that might cause some issues... ;)
Post a Comment