Sunday, April 3, 2011
Strange Rash
Taigen and I got up this morning and got all ready for our Sunday services. We went in to the kids' rooms when we were all ready and woke them up. I love smooching their rosy, warm cheeks and gently waking them. I had awakened Shaylen and was getting out her Sunday outfit when Taigen called me back into Marshall's room. Marshall's cheeks weren't rosy from his warm bed! Marshall's face, belly and back were covered in a strange rash! Since we have no idea what the rash is from, we knew it was best to keep him home. No sense in starting a Plague through the church. Marshall is in good spirits, but looks miserable! Poor Buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds and looks like Fifth's Disease. It's not serious, but will make him feel sick for a few days. Keep him away from pregnant women, though, as it's dangerous to her unborn baby. I also remember that when my son had it, he had bad joint pain a few days or a week after the rash. He was only two, and he couldn't walk without crying for a day or two.
Check out this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_disease
We missed you this morning. I hope Marshall is feeling better. My kids always got those very strange rashes. I don't think any of them lasted too long. Hope he gets better quickly!
Yup...Dr diagnosed it this morning as Fifths.
Post a Comment