The kids love to play with their puppets while we're in the car. They enjoy having them wave at those driving by and seeing who will wave back. Today on our way back from piano lessons, the kids were playing with King & Queen Castlehoff. Shaylen was making the queen speak in a wonderful southern drawl.
"I speak this way because I am from the South!"
Marshall made the king reply, "Well, I am from the North. I speak English."
I about busted a gut from the front seat, but because I knew it would interrupt their "royal" conversation, I refrained from bursting out with a loud guffaw. The things kids say!
2 comments:
Too funny! I guess we speak "Southren" down here. :^)
I remember the puppets at the airport.. no luggage fee for being over weight,because the puppets and kids were soooooo cute. Love you all Grandma Cathy
Post a Comment