Monday, December 28, 2009

And Since I'm Already Out of Chronological Order...

While I'm at it, I thought I would also post pictures of the kids enjoying themselves outside on Sunday afternoon last week (20th). We had been invited over to our friends' house after the Christmas program. Which friends? These friends, so you know that we were in store for a great time. We didn't have an evening service on the 20th so they had invited us over for a relaxing afternoon.

After a lunch of hearty chili and rolls, the kids bundled up and played outside for quite a bit of time. Their cheeks were so rosy and cute! The guys watched a football game (you'll have to ask Taigen which teams were playing because I didn't take the time to notice) while Amy and I enjoyed chatting in the living room over coffee and hot cocoa.

Eventually the kids came inside with their wet socks, sweaty heads and frozen noses. We defrosted them with dessert and hot cocoa. Marshall and Shaylen sure enjoyed this time with their sweet friends.

I had to post a couple of pictures that Amy took (from the comfort of the heated house). The kids were so adorable and I wanted to gobble them all up. We had such a wonderful time.

No comments: