a unique blend of news and humor to perk up your day
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Compositions for the Birds...Literally
See? All that birdseed and bird-watching has come in handy after all.
1 comment:
Mom in Alaska
said...
What? Has there been a complaint about the bird feeder, the seed, or the birds? Did you not think it would be worth while to have it? I wish I had one of your set-ups in my yard. I love watching birds. We would not have the variety of birds that you do, but we do have some here in the arctic.
1 comment:
What? Has there been a complaint about the bird feeder, the seed, or the birds? Did you not think it would be worth while to have it? I wish I had one of your set-ups in my yard. I love watching birds. We would not have the variety of birds that you do, but we do have some here in the arctic.
Post a Comment