Monday, November 2, 2009

Composition - How Do Mommy & Daddy Help?

A bit of clarification is needed with these compositions, I think. Lest you think that we strapped Shaylen onto her bike without her "[sic]traningwheels" and sent her merrily on her way without helping, the Rest Of The Story involves Daddy running laps around the yard while holding on to the back of Shaylen's bike. Unfortunately for her, she didn't get it as quickly as she thought she would. She fell...frequently, and the tears came shortly thereafter. The helmet and knee pads are enjoying a bit of a respite until her courage rises again. (Poor kiddo! Not everything is easy, eh?)
For Marshall's composition (his own description) we have: Daddy (Note: with no goatee...hmmm, wishful thinking perhaps?), Mommy and Shaylen headed up the stairs towards Marshall's room. Marshall is in the tub reaching out to grab a toy that has fallen out.

I have no clue why our tub is brown in this picture. I promise that I do clean. Please take note of the three airplane pictures taped to his bedroom door. That is exactly how it looks. Hilarious. That's my Marshall for ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, these. Hannah now wants to do everything that Isaiah does. Coloring and drawing seems to be his two favorite things lately.