Last night we were so excited to have company over. Two couples from church were able to come over and help us consume the chicken parmigiana and the homemade peanut butter cheesecake (another Taste of Home hit!). This is the first time we've had them over and the Irelands and Tocks were such a joy to fellowship with (but I say that about everyone). The kids were looking forward to having them since we've spent a considerable amount of time with both in their homes.Mr. Tock brought along a special treat for the kids, but especially for Marshall. He brought one of his remote control helicopters. You should have seen Marshall watching over Dale's shoulder as it was charging. He kept waiting for the green light to turn on. I think that was probably the longest ten minutes of Marshall's life.
Well, it finally did get charged and the boys (and Shaylen) had fun playing. I think I know what to put on Marshall's Christmas list this year!



2 comments:
Looks like a gift that the boys got from Dad (except theirs was a remote controlled car), which ends up being more a toy for DADDY!!!!!!
Looks like Taigen had a blast! :-)
Kids too when he gave them partial control. Ha!
Looks like so much fun. I'm glad you had a great time. The cake looks so yummy, drool. I loved your slide show so much I tried one too. Thanks for all your inspiration!
Frito
Post a Comment