Monday, March 30, 2009

Time Outside

On Friday after art class, the sun was shining so brightly and it felt so warm that we just had to go outside and play. As usual I took out the camera and snapped up a few pictures of the kids as they played. I couldn't decide which ones to place on this post, so you'll get them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures, Crystal. You really have a talent there. Of course, when your subjects are as adorable as Shaylen and Marshall it's not too hard to get a good shot! I'm so glad we get to "see" them grow, even if it is from a distance.
Love to all:) Lorna

The Coffee Press said...

Lorna,
Thank you for your kind words. I have fun capturing the kids on "film." AND I must add, when the pictures turn out great, it's much cheaper than Picture People.

So good to hear from you. Take care.
cj