Recently, I ordered new books for the kids to enjoy. Bob Jones University Press puts out some books are are wonderful for little ones to read. I have to be honest though and tell you that I found them cheaper from Tower.com. Tower.com didn't have all the ones I wanted, but the difference was several dollars.
The new favorite of the stack that we received is A King for Brass Cobweb. It is a beautifully illustrated chapter book that I read to them. They love all of the delightful (and not so delightful characters). It takes a while to read, but that means extra time to snuggle with my two favorite little people.
2 comments:
Crystal, I'll have to take a look at those books from BJ. I haven't purchased any from them. Is there any particular author you like? Thanks for the recommendation. I spend entirely too much money on books. I'm addicted!
I didn't care much for Noodle Soup by Gloria Repp. It seemed a bit depressing for little kids.
I do love If Everybody Did and They Didn't Use Their Heads. The kids also like Very Like a Star and The Spelling Window. Nantucket Cats is not one of their favorites or Grandpa's Gizmos, but they are good. A King for Brass Cobweb is truly their favorite of what they bought with their piggy bank money.
We also bought Benjamin's Box and The Legend of the Christmas Tree. We are waiting for Blueberry Dell to still arrive.
I'm glad someone else enjoys books as much as we do. We're always on the lookout.
Post a Comment