Monday, January 28, 2008

The Infatuation Continues

Leap Frog makes these fantastic letters that go on your fridge. They come with a little machine that tells the kids the sound the letter makes. It is awesome. Marshall however used the letters to make a picture. Can you tell what shape he made them into? Surprised?

7 comments:

js said...

This still cracks me up! He is so funny. Creative.....but funny! :)

Jason Pileggi said...

Ooo ooo!!! I know, pick me! It's an airplane!! : )

Jarod & Heather Spencer said...

Jarod does the same thing with magnets on our fridge...

Ok, not really. He just says, "I'm going to be in the Bahamas 'til Sunday." Sometimes I would prefer that he made magnet airplanes, but alas, he's a pilot. 8O)

The Coffee Press said...

We'll send Marshall Jarod's way when he gets older. However, I don't know if Jarod can help. Marshall has his heart set on flying a Harrier Jump Jet.

How many four year olds know about Harrier Jump Jets? Oh well. It could be worse.

Becbud said...

My dad and brother are both pilots. My sister-in-law, Tara, would feel the way that Heather mentioned at times, I'm sure. I had my eye on a license in high school, but college got in the way. At least you'll know how to decorate his room when the Lord provides a new one for you!

Jarod & Heather Spencer said...

"They're going out of date. He's going to be flying the Joint Strike Fighter that's going to replace the Harrier."

That's what Jarod said. Don't tell Marshall that. We don't want to burst his bubble. That boy sure is smart though; quite impressive.

The Coffee Press said...

Great...now I have to learn how to draw a DIFFERENT plane. Joint Strike Fighter...I'll have to look that up. Thanks for the heads up.

One of our retired military men in our church is trying to get a picture of a Harrier Jump Jet from someone in the Marines, I guess. It is something that will definitely have to be hung in the new room should they ever get their hands on one.

I don't know if I would mind Jarod flying as long as he wouldn't rub it in that he was going to the Bahamas.