
After receiving a Pooh clock book from Auntie Janelle for their birthday, the kids have been more interested in learning how to tell time. They love attempting it with our digital clock that is in our bedroom. "It is 8,2,2!" I am always gently correcting them by telling them what the time is, "It is 8:22." It is cute to listen to them try.
Fast forward to last

night. Janelle was over and we were all playing in the basement. Taigen asked me if I had seen her bruise on her elbow. I had not, and Shaylen proudly shoved her sleeve up and displayed the bruise for all too see. I asked her, "What did you bonk your elbow on?"
She said, "I bonked it on the bed."
"When did you bonk your elbow on the bed?"
Shaylen thought and thought. I asked again, "
When did you bonk it on the bed?" (I was thinking that she might say that she had done it at naptime or something.)
"At 3:65!"
All of us were in hysterics!
No comments:
Post a Comment