Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Sickos
September 26th: Taigen has completely finished painting the basement so we were able to actually sit down and relax last night. This morning there is other news to be had. Poor Shaylen woke up this morning at 6:30 and was throwing up! Oh No! There wasn't much of a mess...I'm wondering if her phlegm from her coughing (leftovers from a cold) made her gag. So I got her cleaned up, took off her jammies and took away wet blankets, etc. etc. She went back to sleep, believe it or not. At around 7:30 she cried out for me again and when I went in, she was coughing again and starting to throw up. I took her to the bathroom (where there is no carpet) and she proceeded to throw up a little bit more. I cleaned her up a bit more (new jammies, new blankets) and brought her to our room and snuggled with her wrapped in a blanket. Poor peanut. She seems to be doing fine now and says that her tummy is "feeling better." She's walking around singing about Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment