Friday, September 1, 2006

Two Sickos, Two New Beds


September 1st:Last night the kids got their new big boy/girl beds. They look so little in them! They went to bed so well. No fussing and no fits. We have such good kids!Unfortunately, Marshall got sick in the night and ended throwing up twice. They don't quite understand at this point so he was pretty scared. The first time he was in his bed. Fortunately, only a little got on the sheets. Unfortunately, most of it got on Marshall and Taigen. We cleaned them up and I took Marshall to our room and rocked with him for a bit. He started to cry again so I stood up to take him to the bathroom (where there is no carpet). He promptly threw up all over himself and all over me. We ended up giving him another bath. Thankfully, Shaylen slept through the whole thing. She is sick today. Don't know exactly what is wrong with her, but she is running a fever (102.6). I'm giving it time, but if she's not better by this afternoon, I'll probably take her to see the pediatrician. She's currently sitting on the couch listening to her Care Bear that tells her stories (from Grandma Sherry). She's so sweet.
Marshall is playing happily with his train (another gift from Grandma Sherry).

No comments: