I had a bunch of scrap paper which was uniform in size. These scraps were left over from making photo booth strip envelopes for customers. What could I do with them? I decided to try my hand at making note pads. Surely I could print them, bind them together with padding compound and then sell them! I decided to give it a try.
Boy, did they take off! I have been selling notepads by the dozen! They started taking off immediately as Lunchbox Loveys (to include in your kids' lunchbox), but then folks started ordering personalized ones for their teachers and coworkers as thoughtful gifts for Christmas. This made for some pretty long nights and lots of printing (and a bunch of help tying baker's twine by the kids and packaging by Taigen). Let's just say that all of my white scrap paper is gone and I've ordered lots more in hopes of getting me through the Christmas season!
No comments:
Post a Comment