Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hallelujah!

Marshall and Shaylen love listening to the various Classical Kids' CD's during quiet time. They play quietly in their rooms and I place a CD player in the hallway for them to be able to listen. The past couple of times that they have listened to "Hallelujah Handel", they have sung along at the end. Of course, we can hear everything that transpires upstairs because we have the monitor on. This is what I captured today. The high voice is Marshall and the low one is Shaylen. (She can sing on pitch, but she has to flip her voice up into her higher register.) It's so cute to listen to them try and sing this classic!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

That is too funny! My kids haven't tried that one yet, but I enjoy hearing them hum The Nutcracker on a "dunt" syllable and hum their favorite soundtracks on kazoo.