Tuesday, November 7, 2006
A Bit of Humor
November 7th: This morning the kids came downstairs after they were all dressed. We have the computer on and a continual stream of pictures scroll on our computer as our screen saver. Recently I sent pictures of Taigen and me in our wedding garb to someone and so they were on the thread of pictures to display. As I came down the stairs this morning, Shaylen greeted me at the bottom and said that they "saw the prince and the princess and it was Mommy and Dadding and they were marriage!!!" I said, "Did you see Mommy and Daddy in the picture of their wedding? Were we getting married?" "Yes" she said, "and Daddy was a prince and Mommy was the princess!" Nothing like an almost 3 year old to boost your self esteem early in the morning!Shaylen is watching me type this and I've already posted the pictures. She just said, "When I am a mommy and a big girl, I will get married and I will be a princess!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment